Enter now to win a Wacom Intuos Pen Tablet!
Are you a dairy-loving design student with illustration skills?
We’re looking for talented freehand and digital artists to articulate the goodness of dairy to the British public.
‘Inspired by Dairy’ gives you an amazing opportunity to build your portfolio and showcase your talent nationally through Dairy UK’s social media platforms, websites and media.
In a series of 5-7 freehand-style designs your talent will convey dairy in a deliciously fun and colourful way: We’re looking for entries that communicate the unbridled joy of cheese on crackers, the tastiness of yogurt on the go, how marvellous milk is splashed on your favourite cereal! You could feature dairy as the hero ingredient in a latte, a smoothie or a toastie on a rainy day. Your entry needs to deliver a message of just how divine dairy is. We’ll be looking for the most unexpected, creative ideas that are not only eye-catching, but will send people running to the dairy aisle!
Be original, be different, but be deliciously dairy as possible!
Your freehand-style design series can be drawn or painted traditionally or digitally. Either way, each image needs to be submitted as a high res jpeg. They all need to be landscape at a ratio of 2:1 and at least 2,000px X 1,000px 300dpi.
Entry method and deadline
Submissions must be received by Dairy UK no later than XXXXXX
Judging and prize
A panel will select, by unappealable decision, one design they feel best meets the competition brief. The creator of that design will win a [See prize suggestion above]
- Entries must be pro dairy
- Only one entry per person can be submitted
- Entries must be original and in a freehand illustration style, drawn or painted traditionally or digitally and can only be submitted as a digital image. The design needs to be a landscape at a 2:1 ratio (minimum 2,000px X 1,000px)
- Entries will only be accepted in high res Jpeg at 300dpi
- Images containing photography are not eligible
- Video is not eligible.
- Strictly no cows (it’s all about the end product).
- Strictly no brand names can appear in your design.
- Entries must depict British dairy products only (that means no holey cheese or dairy products or packaging made outside of Britain).
- By entering the competition you agree to give up your publication rights, permitting Dairy UK to publish the work indefinitely on its social media, websites, all media, printing, advertising and at exhibitions.
- All jpegs entered will be owned by Dairy UK.
Please be sure to read the full terms and conditions here.
Find out more about Dairy UK at http://www.dairyuk.org/about-us
Visit our consumer website at https://www.milk.co.uk/
Visit our Twitter feed at https://www.twitter.com/dairyuk